YOGA IS FOR EVERYONE
- This training for everyone between the ages of 18 to 78 years of age.
- This training if for all walks of life.
- This training is for people with all different levels of traditional education.
- This training is for all genders.
- This training is for all sexual identities.
- This training is for people coming from all kinds of professional backgrounds.
- Experienced and caring teachers.
- Flexible graduation date possible.
- Focuses equally on the mind and body benefits of training.
- Introduces education on the whole self.
- Includes a Karma Yoga portion for a well-rounded experience.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Work at your own pace.
- Bond with other like-minded people on a regular basis right from home!
- Save travel time, money, gas and your personal energy!
A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIESWhen you earn your Yoga Teacher Trainer’s Certification you open doors that otherwise would not be open. Yoga teachers can work at local community centers, recreation centers, boutique studios, large studios, in people’s homes, in their own home yoga studio, at gyms, local parks, at corporate luncheons, boardrooms and lunch hour! Yoga teachers can travel around the world teaching at various retreat centers! Yoga teachers can master the craft in all kinds of ways, including teaching with the focus on Restorative Yoga, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga . . . it’s really your choice as to how you decide to lead your passion to the direction that brings you the most joy, happiness and fulfillment!
- 200 hours total of training for completion of certification.
- 33 hours a month of time investment.
- 8 hours a week of study and completion of homework assignments.
- 90 minutes per week on the live meetings for student and teacher Q&A and live discussion. These alternate between being on group phone meetings and video meetings.
- 50 hours of learning about what yoga is and is not. (includes sending videos in of your self demonstrating and teaching the postures.
- 50 hours of learning the why (the benefits) of each of the postures, and yoga techniques.
- 50 hours of the how yoga is applied and the philosophy (includes reading assigned 4 books and writing a 1-page review of them).
- 50 hours of karma yoga (applying all you’ve learned by giving back to your community in order to learn and embody the heart of service).
The next training begins June 1st 2017.
$1,114.00. (Payment plans are available for those who need them.)