- This training is for:
- ALL Ages 18 and up.
- ALL Walks of Life.
- ALL Different Levels of Traditional Education.
- ALL Genders.
- ALL Sexual Identities.
- ALL Life Experiences.
- ALL are Welcome.
- The National Trauma Institute tells us that each year trauma accounts for 41 million emergency department visits
- Recognize Trauma reports 60 percent of youth in the United States have been exposed to crime, violence, and abuse either directly or indirectly
- The National Trauma Institute also reveals that it is because trauma is a disease that affects all ages of people, the life years lost to trauma are equal to the life years lost from cancer, heart disease, and HIV combined.
- All of this said, very few Yoga Teachers understand what is required to lead a Trauma-Sensitive class
- Without a doubt, Big-T Trauma Survivors require a safe, comfortable, and trustworthy place to practice Yoga just like everyone else
- There is no better time than now as a Yoga Teacher, or aspiring Yoga Teacher, to learn how to be compassionate in action as you lead your classes
- Be trained by top teachers who are passionate about their lives and work!
- Complete the training in a flexible time period.
- Bond with other like-minded people on a regular basis.
- Be in an environment that is healthy and organic and that authentically mirrors the yoga lifestyle!
- Become a powerful teacher as you learn to lead yourself and your future students through the dark!
- local community centers
- recreation centers
- boutique studios
- large studios
- in people’s homes
- in their own home yoga studio
- at gyms
- local parks
- at corporate luncheons
- boardrooms in the office!
- Yoga teachers can travel around the world teaching at various retreat centers!
- Yoga teachers can master the craft in all kinds of ways. It’s really your choice as to how you decide to lead your passion to the direction that brings you the most joy, happiness and fulfillment!
- This program includes 200-hours total of training for completion of your certification.
- The training is divided into 12 full weekends.
- Weekends are divided into 7.5 hours on Saturday and 7.5 hours of class time on Sunday.
- There is the additional bonus of Online support group meeting mid-week on Wednesdays for 60-mins. for those who have follow-up questions from the weekend prior of in-person training!
The next training begins November 2017 and in January 2018. Message us here for more info.
The training is held in two different cities, one in Greater Raleigh on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and one in Virginia Beach, Virginia on Saturdays and Sundays. You will need to reserve 7.5 hours on each of these two days no matter which city you choose to attend the training in.
The program is $2,500 for the entire 12-WEEKS of training. (Payment plans are in place for those who need to pay over the course of the first half of the program.)
You only get a few chances to really make a lasting change in your life and many other people's lives . . . Now is the time to shift and support others in their shifting, too!