- This training is for:
- ALL Ages 18 and up.
- ALL Walks of Life.
- ALL Different Levels of Traditional Education.
- ALL Genders.
- ALL Sexual Identities.
- ALL Life Experiences.
- ALL are Welcome.
- The National Trauma Institute tells us that each year trauma accounts for 41 million emergency department visits
- Recognize Trauma reports 60 percent of youth in the United States have been exposed to crime, violence, and abuse either directly or indirectly
- The National Trauma Institute also reveals that it is because trauma is a disease that affects all ages of people, the life years lost to trauma are equal to the life years lost from cancer, heart disease, and HIV combined.
- All of this said, very few Yoga Teachers understand what is required to lead a Trauma-Sensitive class
- Without a doubt, Big-T Trauma Survivors require a safe, comfortable, and trustworthy place to practice Yoga just like everyone else
- There is no better time than now as a Yoga Teacher, or aspiring Yoga Teacher, to learn how to be compassionate in action as you lead your Trauma-Sensitive Yoga classes!
- Be trained by top teachers who are passionate about their lives and work!
- Complete the training in a flexible time period.
- Bond with other like-minded people on a regular basis.
- Be in an environment that is healthy and organic and that authentically mirrors the yoga lifestyle!
- Become a powerful teacher as you learn to lead yourself and your future students through the dark!
- local community centers
- recreation centers
- boutique studios
- large studios
- in people’s homes
- in their own home yoga studio
- at gyms
- local parks
- at corporate luncheons
- boardrooms in the office!
- Yoga teachers can travel around the world teaching at various retreat centers!
- Yoga teachers can master the craft in all kinds of ways. It’s really your choice as to how you decide to lead your passion to the direction that brings you the most joy, happiness and fulfillment!
- This program includes 200-hours total of training for completion of your certification.
- The training is divided into 12 full weekends.
- Weekends are divided into 7.5 hours on Saturday and 7.5 hours of class time on Sunday.
- There is the additional bonus of Online support group meeting mid-week on Wednesdays for 60-mins. for those who have follow-up questions from the weekend prior of in-person training!
The next training begins February 2nd in the city of Stafford, Virginia. Exact address provided upon acceptance.
The training is held in Stafford, Virginia in a peaceful, organic, spacious setting to provide trainees with the optimal learning environment.
The program is $2,500 for the full 12 weeks of teacher training. Payment plans are in place for those preferring to pay over the course of the first half of the program at $416.66 per week for the first 6 weeks.
We only have so many chances to make a lasting change in the lives of those most in need of our service as Yoga teachers. . . Now is the time to shift and support others in their shifting, too!