- BE THE FIRST CHOICE FOR: Hospitals, Clinics, Therapy Offices, Psychological offices, Transition Houses, The Local Fire Department, Military Environments, Non-Profit Support Circles, ALL Trauma-Sensitive environments!
- The National Trauma Institute reports that each year trauma accounts for 41 million emergency department visits.
- Recognize Trauma reports 60 percent of youth in the United States have been exposed to crime, violence, and abuse either directly or indirectly.
- The National Trauma Institute also reveals that it is because trauma is a disease that affects all ages of people, the life years lost to trauma are equal to the life years lost from cancer, heart disease, and HIV combined.
- All of this said, very few Yoga Teachers understand what is required to lead a Trauma-Sensitive class.
- Without a doubt, Big-T Trauma Survivors require a safe, comfortable, and trustworthy place to practice Yoga just like everyone else.
- There is no better time than now to become a compassionate leader of trauma-sensitive yoga classes.
- Be trained by experienced, passionate, and caring teachers who love their lives and work.
- Complete the training in a flexible time period and at a fair training cost.
- Bond with other like-minded people on a regular basis including the bonus of the mid-week review.
- Be in an environment that is healthy, organic, and authentically mirrors the yoga lifestyle.
- Become a powerful yoga teacher as you learn to lead yourself and your future students to a place of newfound self-empowerment and self-discovery.
- Local Community Centers
- Recreation Centers
- Boutique Studios
- Privately in People’s Homes
- at Gyms
- Local Parks during Warmer Months
- At Corporate Luncheons
- Retreat Centers
- The training includes 230-hours total of training. This gives you an edge as most teachers begin with only 200-hours.
- The training is divided into 12 fulfilling weekends.
- Weekends are divided into 7.5 hours on Saturday, and 7.5 hours of class time on Sunday.
- There is an additional bonus of online support mid-week on Wednesdays for 60-minutes for those who may have follow-up questions from the past week!
The next training starts on Friday March 23rd 2018.
The training is held in Stafford, Virginia just south of Washington, D.C. ****If you are not from the Stafford area please inquire about flexible accommodation that is available within the training facility at a negotiable low price.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
The program is $2,500 for the full 12 weeks of teacher training. Ask about our payment plans.
Now is the time to shift and support others in their shifting, too!